Skip to content
Our mission articulates our current role and describes what we are doing today:
- To create a learning environment that fosters individual growth and highest ethical and professional standards in our officers.
- To develop and mould, through our well-structured and holistic training courses, a cadre of competent officers, well versed with contemporary best practices in the fields of public administration, auditing, accounting and good governance.
- To impart managerial skills and leadership qualities to officers, so that they are well equipped to carry out the critical responsibilities and duties entrusted to the Supreme Audit Institution of India.
- To inculcate a deep sense of pride in the service and appreciation of the vital role played by the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India and the Indian Audit and Accounts Department in the national polity.
- To promote and carry out research in the field of auditing, accounting and good governance with a view to facilitate better policy formulation and more efficient auditing/accounting procedures.