Draft Revised Citizens'CharterAn invitation for Comments
Officer Trainees 2019 Batch with C&AG of India
20 (twenty) newly appointed Indian Audit & Accounts Service (IA&AS) Officer Trainees
i.e. 2019 Batch and 02 (two) officers from the Royal Audit Authority (RAA), Bhutan called on Shri Rajiv Mehrishi, the Comptroller & Auditor General
of India and Senior Management in Headquarters office on January 22, 2020. Shri Jagbans Singh, Director General and Shri Sachin Kapoor,
Course Director from the National Academy of Audit & Accounts (NAAA), Shimla, accompanied the Officer Trainees during the courtesy call.
The calling on was very interactive and was a memorable occasion for the Officer Trainees as they got the opportunity to interact with
the Head of the Department and other Senior Management at the very beginning of their career.
COVID-19 Instructions for IA & AS Officer Trainees of 2020 batch
Dear Officer Trainee,
1. In view of Covid Pandemic this year, you will have to follow the Covid related guidelines strictly to ensure the safety of your health and that of others.
2. You may plan your travel to reach the Academy on December 19 or 20, 2020. You must reach the Academy latest by the evening of December 20, 2020. Please bring good quality masks and a sanitizer bottle. Although we welcome parents to accompany the Officer Trainees’ to the Academy at Shimla, however, this year due to the ongoing pandemic, we expect you to arrive alone, as the Academy will provide accommodation to you alone.
3. All the Officer Trainees except those coming directly from LBSNAA, are required to bring Covid-19 test (RT-PCR) report taken not before 96 hours. Only Officer Trainees with negative test report would be allowed to join the training.
4. All Officer Trainees will be quarantined for three days after their arrival to the Academy in single occupancy room and RT-PCR test will be done on the fourth day of quarantine.
5. If you are tested negative, you will be shifted to shared rooms. In case you are found Covid positive, you will be kept under quarantine for treatment and management as per the Covid protocol.
6. If you are found Covid negative but you still have symptoms similar to Covid, like fever, cough, etc., then you will continue in quarantine for seven days and will be re-tested for Covid after seven days.
7. If during the course, you develop any Covid like symptoms such as fever, cough, etc., you shall inform the Academy authorities immediately and shall not mix with other Officer Trainees.
8. In case you have persistent illness, which causes symptoms similar to the Covid, please bring medical records for the same.
9. During the quarantine period, meals would be served in rooms. You are expected to take care of cleanliness of your rooms yourselves. No movement would be allowed outside the respective rooms during quarantine.
10. If you travel by public transport, pick up facility by Academy vehicle would be available from Bus Stand/ Railway stations/Victory tunnel. Vehicle deputed for pickup of Officer Trainees would be sanitized after each ferry.
11. Academy bus will be deputed to bring the IA&AS Officer Trainees undergoing Foundation Course training at the LBSNAA, Mussoorrie.
12. Those writing the CSE-2020 mains would be sanctioned leave for the period January 06-19, 2021. They would be quarantined for seven days after reporting back to the Academy. During the quarantine period, they would attend classes online.
13. During your stay in the Academy, you will have to strictly follow all the Covid related guidelines and precautions such as maintaining social distancing, handwashing with soap and water, wearing mask properly over nose and mouth while in classrooms and while speaking.
General Protocol to be observed during stay in the Academy
Advanced Management Development Programme, 25-29 November 2019
Phase-I of Advanced Management Development Programme (AMDP), was conducted for Senior IA & AS
Officers with 26-28 years of service from November 25-29 2019. Since the program was for officers, who are part of top management,
the focus was on strategic thinking and leadership skills, resolving strategic problems and driving change through the organization.
Orientation Training Programme, 14-18 October 2019
Being the apex training institute of the Comptroller & Auditor General
of India, the National Academy of Audit & Accounts, (NAAA) is entrusted primarily with the mandate of conducting the Induction
Training for Officer Trainees of the Indian Audit & Accounts Service (IA&AS). Besides, Induction Training for IA&AS Officer
Trainees, the Academy also conducts n-service courses for serving IA&AS officers and the officers of various departments of
the Union Government at different levels of their career.
In this series, the NAAA, Shimla, is conducting a 5-day Orientation Training Programme, from October 14-18, 2019, for senior IA&AS officers of 1994 Batch. The objective of this training programme is to expose senior officers to various facets of governance, improving the impact of audit reports, mentoring and empowering staff, among others.